An assessment of the Role of Credit Reference Bureau in Influencing Risk Identification in Migitating Credit Default in Commercial Banks in Kenya :by Ruth Njeri Munene,Prof.Tom Nyamache Dr Paul Muoki Nzioki
An assessment of the Role of Credit Reference Bureau in Influencing Customer Credit Access in Mitigating Against Credit Default in Commercial Banks in Kenya:by Ruth Njeri Munene,Prof.Tom Nyamache Dr Paul Muoki Nzioki
ARTICLS PUBLISHED BY OKEBIRO G.N.
- Okebiro, G.N. (2018).Psychological role of Debating clubs in Educational systems and personality Development among students.EJournal Vol.1.issue 51,August 14th 2018;Cognition in Mathematics, Science &Technology e Journal,Vol.10,issue,44,September 5th,2018;political economy-development Public Service Delivery eJournal Vol.6 Issue,133,Septemberhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3213277
- Okebiro, G.N. (2018).Challenges of applying Question method in Teaching and Learning concepts in psychological sciences in the university.Anthropology of education EJournal Vol.13.issue 29,March,21st ;EFA,2005MoscowMeetings(Archive)Vol.4.issue1,March,26thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3135709
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017). Indigenous knowledge on indigenous plants used as medicine or drugs among the Abagusii for sustainable Human life.Environmental Anthropology eJournal Vol.3,issue 4,January 11th; Medical Anthropology eJournal Vol.3 issue 2,January 9th ;Biology & Anthropology eJournal vol.3,issue1,January, 8th ; eJournal Vol.2.issue 3, January 23th;Applied Ecology eJournal December 17th ;Population Ecology ejournal,December 19th ;Sustainable Technology ejournal,vol.7.issue 1 January 12th ;Human Rights& the Corporation ejournal,January 11th 2018
- Okebiro, G.N. (2018).Four windows promoting research and innovation for wildlife conservation and sustainable tourism industry as emerging economy in Kenya. Sustainability at work. EJournal Vol.7.issue 1,January, 12th 2018;Sustanable Technology ejournal,vol.6.issue 55,December 21st 2017 ;Socially responsible Investment ejournal,vol.6,issue 136,December 21st 2017https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3077926
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017).Anthropological study of burial ceremony in African development and harshening traditional knowledge among the Abagusii. Culture area studies EJournal Vol.2.issue 225, December 12th; Anthropology of Religion eJournal, vol.2,issue 101 December 13th 2017 https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3077926
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017).Polygamous family and social justice: A case study of the Abagusii tribe in south Western Kenya. Culture Area Studies eJournal vol.2 issue 121,June 13th ;Applied and Practicing Anthropology ejournal,vol.2,issue 65,June 23rd ;Cultural Anthropology ejournal,vol.2.issue 244. December 14th; Social and Political philosophy eJournal, vol.10, issue 78, June 21st .https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2984711
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017). Okebiro, G.N. (2017). Regulating pictures and photographs in teaching in education systems globally, Anthropology of Education eJournal Vol.2.issue 52. April 18th; Anthropology of Education eJournal Vol.2, issue 53, April 20th; Political Economy- Development: Public service Delivery eJournal, vol.5 issue 63 April 7th.https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2943369/2900262
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017). Picture composition as a form of evaluation leading to creativity and innovation among candidates and sustainable education development.Political Economy-development public service deliveryVol.5.issue 18 January 30th. https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2900211
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017).Discipline of teachers in conceptualizing Teacher Education for sustainable Development. Anthropology of Education. eJournal Vol.2.issue 17,January 24th 2017 ;Political Economy-Development: Public service Delivery ejournal,vol.4 issue 213,November 25th 2016; Political Economy-Development: Environment ejournal,vol.4 issuie176,November 25th 2016; Socially Responsible Investment eJournal, 5 issue 159, November 25th 2016.
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017). University part-time lecturer’s union and sustainable university education and societal empowerment. Anthropology of education ejournal,Vol.2,Issue 16,January 23rd 2017;Cultural Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2,issue 78,April 19th 2017; Labor: Personnel Economics. eJournal Vol.8.issue119, December 1st 2016; Political Economy Government Expenditures & Related policies eJournal, Vol.9. Issue 170,December 6th 2016; Political economy-Development Public Service Delivery,Vol.4,Issue 218,December,2016; Socially Responsible Investment ejournal,Vol.5. Issue 159, November 25thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2869775
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017). Wife inheritance and Ethics Among Abagusii of South Western Region in Kenya. Culture Area Studies ejournal,Vol.2,issue 16,January,23rd 2017;Legal Anthropology eJournal, Archives of Vols.1-3,2016-18,Vol.2,issue 148,August 2nd 2017;Urban Transnational anthropology,Vol.2 issue 12,January 17th 2017;Cultural Anthropology,ejournal,Vol.2,issue 75,April 14th 2017;African law eJournal Vol.3.Issue 89 November 25th 2016;Law,Norms,&Informal Order ejournal,Vol.12,issue 75,November 29th 2016;Law & Society, Family Law, Relation and Dispute Resolution ejournal,Vol.11,issue,71 December 2nd 2016;Law & Society: Private Law-Family Law ejournal,vol.1 issue 52.november 30thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2869113
- Okebiro, G.N. (2017).Is Nyamumboism Religion among the Abagusii Of South Nyanza western Kenya from East or West?Culture Area Studies ejournal,Vol.2,issue 15,January 20th 2017;Anthropology of Religion eJournal Vol.2.issue18,January 25th 2017;Medical Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2,issue 15 January 24thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2869027
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Epistemology of East and West Political Thinkers on Ideal State for Africa: In Reference to Gandhi (Eastern) and Plato (Western). Urban & Transnational Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2, issue,6 January 9th 2017;Political anthropology ejournal,Vol.2, issue 26 February 6th 2017; Cultural Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2 issue 44, March 2nd 2017; Epistemology eJournal, Vol.9,issue 19, December 15th 2016;Innovation & Geography eJournal Vol.4,issue 43, October 25th 2016;Political Theory & political philosophy,Vol.9.issue 62,November 2nd . https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2854783
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Using Unmodified Real Things in Teaching Sciences as Innovative and Creative Method in Educational System. Anthropology of education eJournal, Vol.2,issue 7 January 10th 2017;Innovation Educator: Courses, Cases and Technology.Vol.4.issue 46,October 27thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2851873
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Corruption in the Kenya: traffic police and leadership. Culture Area Studies ejournal,Vol.2,issue 4,January 5th 2017;Political Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2,issue 22,January 31st 2017;Cultural Anthropology ejournal,Vol.2,issue 30, February 10th 2017;African Law,Vol.3,issue 79,October 27th 2016;Law & Society: Public Law-Crime, Criminal Law and Punishment ejournal,.10.Issue187,November 2nd 2016;Political Economy-Development: Underdevelopment & Poverty ejournal,Vol.4,issue 58,October 19th 2016;Political Institutions, Parties, Interest Groups & Other Political Organizations eJournal Vol.9,issue 45, October 25th .https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2850881
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Motorcycle (Boda-boda) as emerging business for the poor in transport industry and sustainable development in modern Kenya. Development Economics: Microeconomic issues in developing economies.Vol.5.Issue 74, September 20th 2016; Urban Economics & Regional studies eJournal vol.9,issue 128 September 15th 2016; Political Economy: Government Expenditures & Related policies eJournal vol.9,issue 124,September 20th 2016; African law eJournal vol.3 issue,67 September 14th 2016; Law, Institutions & Development eJournal vol.14,issue 39 September 30th 2016; Political economy-Development: Public Service Delivery eJournal vol.4 issue 161,September 14th 2016; Political economy- Development Environment eJournal vol.4 issue 138,September 13th 2016; Sustainable transport ejournal vol.5 issue 38 September 14th 2016; Socially Responsible Investment eJournal vol.5 issue 125 September 15th2016;Urban research eJournal Vol.5,issue83 October 19th. https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2834204
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Devolved Governance, Leadership and Pastoralist regions in Kenya. Political Institutions eJournal (CMBO) August 24thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2828170
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016).Advances in research on tea species adaptive to climatic changes. Political Economy-Development strategies ejournal.Vol.4.Issue147 September 1st 2016; Political economy-Development: Environment eJournal vol.5,issue 14,January 25th 2017; Food industry eJournal vol.6 issue 10 January 25thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2828126
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016).Hidden polygamy among dignitaries in African states. Law & Society eJournal August 25thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2827004
- Okebiro, G.N. (2016). Talents versus academic intelligentsia in regional development and entrepreneurship globally. Anthropology of education eJournal Vol.1 issue 7 November 30th 2016; Entrepreneurship &Economics eJournal Vol.11.Issue 59 September 8th 2016; Entrepreneurship &Economics eJournal Vol. 11 issue 39 September 8th 2016; Management of Innovations eJournal vol.4 issue 58 August 29thhttps://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2826595
PUBLICATIONS BY PROF NYAMACHE
|Tom M Nyamache
Moses A Moturi
|2018||Determining the extent of Financial Planning and Performance of Small Scale Enterprises (SSEs) in Kisii Town, Kenya||International Journal of Finance, Accounting and Economics (IJFAE)||ISSN: 2617-135X
Vol. 1 (3) 18-29
, October, 2018
|Munene, R, Nyamache, T,
Nzioki , M,
|2017||Role of Credit Reference Bureau in Influencing Customer Repayment Behaviour in Mitigating against Credit Default among Commercial Banks in Kenya||International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations||ISSN 2348-7585 (Online) Vol. 5, Issue 2, pp: (624-632), Month: October 20s17 – March 2018,|
|2017||An Assessment of the role of Credit Bureaus in influencing Risk identification in Mitigating Against Credit Default in commercial Banks in Kenya||International Journal of Research in Management||ISSN 2249-5908,Issue7,Vol.6(October-November,2017|
|2017||An Assessment of the role of Credit Bureaus in influencing Customer Credit Access in Mitigating Against Credit Default in commercial Banks in Kenya||International Journal of Research in Management||ISSN 2249-5908,Issue7,Vol.6(October-November,2017|
|Nyamache,T||2014||Integrating Automated Financial System in The Ministry of Finance, Nakuru county||Eduved International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research||ISSN2348-6775(Online)2349-5480(print), Vol 01,Issue 7, Oct.2014|
|2014||Globalization and Regional Integration: An East Africa Perspective). ,||GJCMP||, Vol. 3 Number 2.(2014)Pgs44-49, ,ISSN 2319−72856927, GJCMP(March-April,2014)|
|Nyamache T, Nyambura,
|2014||Development in Higher Institutions of Learning: A Technological A Technological Impact.||Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary,||Vol 2, Issue 3,.(2014)Pgs44-49, ,ISSN 2320−5083April)|
|Nyamache T, Nyambura, R,Njunge, K.||2013||Influence Of Conversion Decisions Of Non-Bank Financial Institutions into Full Fledged Banks in Kenya||Journal of African Development,||Vol 2,Issue 1,ISSN 2220−4091,May 2013|
|Nyamache T, & Nyambura,R,Pradymna ,M||2
|Impact Of Business Cycles On Industry Sectors: Structural Economic Change In Kenya||International Journal of Research in Management||ISSN 2249-5908 ,Issue 3, Vol.5 (September2013|
|2013||Linkage Between Higher Education and The Economy: Kenya Perspective, African Journal of Higher Education and Technology||Journal of Higher Education and Technology||Vol. 3 Number 1.(2013)Pgs68-75, ,ISSN 2046−6927(Print),2046-6935(Online)|
Kaniu,L, and Nyambura,
|2013||An Investigation Into Naturopathy Services in Urban Centres in Kenya||Journal of African Development||Vol 2, Issue 1, ISSN 2220−4091. May 2013|
|Nyambura and Nyamache(2013),||2013||Economic Utility of Beads Culture among the Samburu of Kenya||African Journal of Social Sciences||ISSN2045-8452(PRINT),2045-8460(Online)|
|Nyambura and Nyamache,,T||2013||Celebrating Adornment in Kenya’s Diverse cultures,||International of Asian Research Associates,||ISSN2278-859X|
|Nyambura and Nyamache,T||2013||GG Kariuki and The Politics of Laikipia, Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities,||Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities,||ISSN2330-5083|
|Nyambura,R ,Nyamache T||2013||Lingerie Fashion Through Ages||Journal of African Development,||Vol 2,Issue 1,ISSN 2220−4091|
|Nyambura,R ,Nyamache T||2013||Evil Eye: A historical Perspective,||, Journal of African Development,||Vol 2,Issue 1,ISSN 2220−4091|
|2012||User Needs and Expectations in the 21stCentury in Private Universities in Kenya: A case of Mount Kenya University||Kenya Library Association Journal,||,ISSN-0253-5971,VOL 2,2012|
|Nyamache,T & Nyambura,R||2012||Colour Symbolism in Africa: A historical Perspective||, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management||Vol 2, Issue 2, (Feb2012) ISSN: 2249-7307.|
,Nyambura ,R& Okenye,T,
|2012||Management Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Financial Performance of Companies in Kenya||Journal of African Development,||, ISSN 2220- 4091,Vol. 1,Issue 2,Feb 2012|
|Nyamache,T & Nyambura,R||2012||Handbag Culture: An Evolution.||Zenith International Reasearch & Academic Foundation (ZIRAF), Journal of Multidisciplinary Research||ISSN: 2249- 8834.|
|Gechiko, Nyambura, Nyamache,,T||2012||Educating For Holistic Development in SDA Schools in Nyamira county, Kenya.||Journal of Education and Social Sciences,||Vol 2,No. 1: ISSN 2220-4091|
|Nyambura,R, Nyamache,T & ,Nyabisi, E||2012.||Beads and Bead Work in Africa,||Journal of African Development,||ISSN2220- 4091, Vol.1, Issue 2.|
|Nyamache,T & Nyakora,M||2011||Re-Look At Contribution And Linkages Between Technological Innovations, Financial Inclusion Of The Poor And Performance Of MPESA In Kenya ,||Asian Journal of Research In Social Sciences and Humanities,||ISSN: 2249-7315. Vol : 1, Issue : 4 First page : pg 253 – 267|
||K. Sankar, R.V. Palanivel, Ganesh, Tom M. Nyamache||2019||Brand Preference And Customer Satisfaction Towards Impulse Product With Special Reference To Active Group
|International Journal of Business Management Insight & Transformations||Vol. 3, Issue 1 – 2019|
||R.V. Palanivel, K. Sankar Ganesh, Tom M. Nyamache||2019||A Study on Work–life advantages and organizational change: Overcoming mixed messages to move from the margin to the mainstream||Journal Of Applied Science & Computations||1076-5131,Vol VI,Issue1,January,2019|
|Author(s)||Year||Book Title||Publisher||ISBN||Publication Points|
|Tom Nyamache||2019||Small Business Finance and Management||Shanlax Publications, Madras, India||978-9-388-39851-0||24|
|Nyamache,T, Nyambura, R & Okenye, N||2012||Corporate Restructuring In Kenya.||Lampard Academic Publishing, Germany.||978-3-659-11510-3||24|
Nyambura,R & Mishra
|2011.||Impact of InternationalBank on Indian Economy,||Lampard Academic Publishing, Germany.||978-3-8433-5020-4,||24|
|Author(s)||Year||Book Title||Publisher||ISBN||Publication Points|
|Njoroge,R, Mwaura, P , & Nyamache, T||2012||Fashion and Beauty||Lampard Academic Publishing, Germany.||978-3-8484-8309-9,||24|
|Njoroge,R, Mwaura, P , and Nyamache, T||2012||G.G. Kariuki: A Historical Potrait of A Kenyan Politician||Lampard Academic Publishing, Germany||978-3-8465-8025-7,||24|
|Author(s)||Year||Chapter||Book Title||ISBN||Publication Points|
|Nyangosi ,R&Nyamache ,T
|Paradigm Drift in Business Theory and Practices||978-81-931500-2-3||6|
PUBLICATIONS BY PAULINE AKIRU
CULTURAL INFLUENCE ON GIRL- CHILD ENROLMENT IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN LOIMA AND TURKANA CENTRAL DISTRICTS, TURKANA COUNTY,KENYA http://aprjournals.com/article-single?preview=2a38a4a9316c49e5a833517c45d31070
PUBLICATIONS BY PROF Thomas Akuja
- T. Akuja, Y. Avni and E. Zaady (2001). Soil Erosion and Other Factors as Indicators of Desertification Processes in an Agro-Ecosystem in the Northern Negev Desert. In Proceedings of a Symposium “Soil Erosion Research for the 21st Century” organized by the American Society of Agricultural Engineers, January 2-6, at Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- T. Akuja, K.G. Godonu, T. Kraaij, M. Mwangi, I. Oguzoglu, E. Zaady. (2002). Comparison of soil characteristics between crusted outside and subcanopy areas of four dominant shrubs in the Negev Highlands, International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2002, 3: 162-169
- Akuja, T.E., Akundabweni, L.S. and Chweya, J.A. (2003). Effect of intercropping finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.) with two indigenous edible legumes at different nitrogen levels in Kabete and Njoro, Kenya, 2003. East African Journal of Rural Development, 9: 81-89.
- Akuja, T.E., Zaady, E., Avni, Y. and Gutterman, Y.(2003). Effects of soil erosion on salinity, erosion and biodiversity. Greening the Brown “Progress and Prospects”,(Eds. E.M. Njoka, M. Kinyua & R. Mwangi), pp. 121-133.
- Akuja, T.E. (2004). Long-term effect of intensive irrigated agriculture on dryland soil quality within the vicinity of Thymelea hirsuta shrubs in the Negev Highlands, Egerton Journal of Science & Technology, 5(1): 1-5.
- Akuja, T.E. and Zaady, E. (2005). Effect of soil erosion on the biodiversity of soil crust within the Ziporim basin of Israel, 2004, International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 5: 1-5.
- Akuja, T.E., Zaady, E., Gutterman, Y and Ward, D. (2005). Effects of soil erosion and land use on soil quality in the semi-arid Negev Desert of Israel, 2005, East African Journal of Life Sciences 5(2): 67-74.
- Ashiono, G.B., Gatwiku, S., Mwangi, P. and Akuja, T.E. (2005). Effect of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Application on Growth and Yield of Dual-Purpose Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L) Moench), E1291, in the Dry Highlands of Kenya, 2005, Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 4(4): 379-382.
- Ashiono, G.B., Kitilit, J.K., K.R.G. Irungu, T.E. Akuja and Changwony, K. (2005). Nutrient Characteristics of Six Sorghum (Sorghum bicolour (L) Moench) Genotypes Across Different Ecozones, Journal of Agronomy, 4(4): 273-276.
- Ashiono, G.B., Ouda, J.O., Akuja, T.E., Kitilit, J.K., Irungu, K.R.G. and S. Gatwiku (2006). Effect of potato vines and sorghum silage on cattle milk productivity, 2006, Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 5(1): 81-84.
- Ebei, P.A., Gufu, O. and Akuja, T.E. (2008). Re-evaluation of long-term trends of drought early warning pastoral production indicators in Turkana District, Kenya 1987-2004, 2008, Droughts: Effects, Causes and Predictions (Ed. J. M. Sanchez), Chapter 3:103-138.
- Mwangi, H.G., Akuja, T.E., Kamwaga, J.N., Njuguna, M.N. and Nafuma, L.S. (2008). Soil Profile Based Tillage Practices for Wheat Production in the Central Rift Valley area of Kenya, Journal of Applied Biosciences, Vol. 11: 570-575.
- Kamithi, D.K., Kibe, A.M. and Akuja, T.E. (2009). Effects of nitrogen fertilizer application and plant population density on growth, yield and harvest index (HI) of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under dryland conditions, Kenya, Journal of Applied Bioscieces, Vol. 22: 1359-1367.
- Akuja, T.E., Mutua, B.M., Guliye, A.Y., Gichaba, C.M. Ngigi, M.W. Karachi, M. and Abdulrazak, S.A. (2009). Trends and Current Status of Indigenous Knowledge among the Inhabitants of the Turkwel Riverine, Turkana District, Kenya, Indilinga (African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge System), Vol. 8(2):209-217.
- Njuguna M. N, Munene M, Mwangi H.G, Waweru J.K and Akuja T.E. (2010). Effect of seeding rate and nitrogen fertilizer on wheat grain yield in marginal areas of eastern Kenya, Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, Vol 7 (3): 834–840.
- Akuja T.E., Ngigi M.W., Gichaba C.M., Guliye A.Y., Mutua B.M., Abdulrazak S.A. and Karachi M. (2010). Optimization of Turkwel river water resources for improved sustainable livelihoods: A socio-economic approach, Journal of Applied Bioscieces, 35:2310-2324
- Achonga, B.O., Lagat, J.K. and Akuja, T.E (2011). Evaluation of the diversity of crop and livestock enterprises among agro-biodiversity farmer field schools (ABD-FFS) and Non-ABD-FFS households in Bondo District, Kenya Journal of Applied Biosciences, 38: 2496 – 2507.
- Akuja, T.E. (2011). Agrobiodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Use for Enhanced Food Security, a Teaching Manual (EdS. Mungai, N.W.). Tonaz Limited Publishers. Nairobi. Book Chapter/Module 2: 7-16.
- Njuguna M.N., Macharia M., Akuja T.E. and Kamwaga, J.N. (2011). Effect of Foliar Fertilization on Wheat (Triticum aestivum (L)) in Marginal Areas of Eastern Province, Kenya, Journal of Plant and Animal Sciences, 9: 1161- 1182.
- Achonga, B.O., Akuja, T.E and Lagat, J.K. (2011).The impact of crop and livestock enterprise diversity on household food security and farm income among agro-biodiversity farmer field schools (ABD-FFS) and non- agro-biodiversity field schools (Non-ABD-FFS) households in Bondo District, Kenya, Journal of Applied Bioscinces, 38: 2496 – 2507.
- Achonga, B.O., Akuja, T.E and Lagat, J.K. (2011). The Determination Of Optimum Farm Enterprise Mix For Agro-Biodiversity Farmer Field School Households in Bondo District, Kenya. In proceedingds of Afrcican Crop Science Conference, Maputo, Mozambique, October, 10-13.
- Akuja, T. (2012). Book Title (2013): Desertification and Agro-ecosystems. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-8473-1624. Pp.117.
- Ouma, J.P. and Akuja, T.E, (2013). Agronomic and Morphological Performance of Sorghum Collections for the Dry Highlands of Kenya, Journal of Applied Biosciences, Vol 63: 4720 – 4726.
- Kimatu, J.N., Josphert N. Kimatu1,WincasterM. Mutuli1, Jane W. Mbiri1, BenardMweu, Nahashon Musimba, Thomas Akuja, Simon Nguluu (2015). The dynamics of physical properties, seed moisture content, market economics and post harvest management of six bean varieties (Phaseolus vulgaris) grown in the sub Saharan region in Africa, Journal of Advances in Agriculture, Vol.3, no.1.
- Nguluu, S.N., Karanja, J. , Kimatu J.N, , Gicheru, P.T., Musimba, N. , Njiru, E. , Kathuli, P., Nzioki, H., Akuja, T.., Muli, B.K., Nzombe, N.N. (2015). Refining Dryland Farming Systems as a Means of Enhancing Agrodiversity and Food Security in Eastern Kenya, Journal of Advances in Agriculture, Vol.3, no.1.
- Mulinge W. K., Kimiti J. M., Muasya R.M. and Akuja T.E (2015). Grafted Mangoes Enhances Smallholder Farmers Livelihoods in Matinyani Division, Kitui County, Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, Vol.5, No.16.
- Mkandawire , F.L., Akuja, T.E., Njoka, E.M. and Obura, R.K. (2015). Effect of Planting Systems on the Growth and Yield of Bambara Nut (Vigna Subterranean l. Verdic) Intercropped with Maize (Zea Mays l.)”, In Proceedings of 8th Annual International Symposium on Agriculture, 13-16 July, Athens, Greece.
- Mkandawire, F.L. R. K. Obura, E. M. Njoka, & T. E. Akuja (2015). Effect of Planting Systems on the Growth and Yield of Bambaranut (Vigna subterranean L. Verdic) Intercropped with Maize. In proceedings of Baraton international interdisciplinary research conference & exhibition14th to 16th April 2015, Baraton community research center University of Eastern Africa, Baraton, Kenya.
- Achonga, B.O., Akuja, T.E, Lagat, J.K. and Kimatu, J.N. (2015). Implications of Crop and Livestock Enterprise Diversity on Household Food Security and Farm Incomes in the sub-saharan Africa. The Journal of Agriculture and Health Sciences, Vol (4(2): 125-129.
- Akuja, T., Mkandawire, F. L., Njoka, E. M. and Obura, R. K. (2016). “Effect of Planting Systems on the Growth and Yield of Bambara Nut (Vigna Subterranean l. Verdic) Intercropped with Maize (Zea Mays l.)”, Athens: ATINER’S Conference Paper Series, No: AGR2015-1899.
- Mutuku, M.M., Nguluu, S.N., Akuja, T.E. and Bernard P. (2016). Factors Affecting Adoption of Soil and Water Management Practices in Machakos County, Kenya. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Food and Agricultural Engineering, held on 11-13, May, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Wambua, R.M. and Akuja, T.E. (2016). Assessment of Water and Soil Management Approaches for Small-Scale Dry Land Farming in Kitui and Makueni Counties, Kenya, International Journal of Agricultural Research and Review, Vol 4(3): 504-513.
- Mutuku, M.M., Nguluu, S.N., Akuja, T.E. and Bernard P. (2016). Factors Affecting Adoption of Soil and Water Management Practices in Machakos County, Kenya. Journal of Advanced Agriculture Technologies, Vol. 3(4):292-295.
- Benard M. Mweu, Thomas E. Akuja and Mary W. Mburu (2016). Performance of six pearl millet (Pennisetum Glaucum (L.)R.Br) varieties in the semi – arid Kitui County of Kenya, International Journal of Agricultural Research and Review: ISSN-2360-7971, Vol. 4(3): pp 514-521.
- Benard M. Mweu, Thomas E. Akuja and Mary W. Mburu (2016). Yield components of six pearl millet (Pennisetum Glaucum (L.)R.Br) varieties in the arid South Eastern part of Kenya, International Journal of Soil and Crop Science, Vol. 4(3): pp 098-107.
- Benard M. Mweu, Thomas E. Akuja and Mary W. Mburu (2016). Effect of environmental conditions on plant height and harvest index of Pearl Millet varieties in Kenya. International Journal of Soil and Crop Science, Vol. 4(4): pp 108-116.
- Mkandawire1, F. L., Obura, R. K., Njoka, E. M., and Akuja, T. E. (2016). Productivity Indices of Bambranut as Determined by Intra-row Spacing when Intercropped with Maize. Direct Research Journals, 4(7): 144-154.
- M. Mutua-Mutuku, S.N. Nguluu, T. Akuja, M. Lutta, P. Bernard (2017). Factors that influence adoption of integrated soil fertility and water management practices by smallholder farmers in the semi-arid areas of Eastern Kenya, Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems, 20 (2017): 141 – 153.
- Akuja, T.E., Mweu, B.M. and M.W. Mburu (2017). Factors affecting smallholder farmers’ adoption of integrated soil fertility and water management practices in Machakos County. Poster on InterDrought-V. In the proceedings of a conference held at the Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC), Novotel Hotel, Hyderabad, India.
- Orek, CO, Maluki, M, Mweu, B, Kisamuli, S and Akuja, TE (2018). Rhizobial specificity and nodulation in legumes under drought conditions in the semi-arid county of Kitui in lower Eastern Kenya. In Proceedings of a combined African crop science conference, “sustainable agricultural systems for food security in frica” to be held at Bridgeways Conference Venue, StellenBosch, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Mwami,B.M Nguluu, S.N. Jacinta M. Kimiti, J.M. Akuja, T.E. Muli, B.K, Karanja, D.R. Mugisha, C. M., Waswa, B. (2018). Effects of Foliar Fertilizer Application Rates on the Productivity of Selected Bean Varieties in Semi-Arid lands in South Eastern Kenya, Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems (Submitted).
- Ndolo, M., Akuja, TE, Kilungo, J. and Kimeu, E.N. (2018). Assessment of the level of awareness of food security among the small scale farmers: A case study of Mwala Sub County, Machakos County, Kenya, Research Journal of Agriculture, V0l.5 (4): 1-14
- Gatitu, H and Akuja, TE. (2018). The comparison between NPK 15:15:15: fertilizer and poultry manure on the growth parameter of maize, a case study in Kitui county, Journal of Agronomy (Submitted).
- Gesacho, D.N. and Akuja, TE (2018). The Relationship between Moisture Content, Morphological Characteristics, and Germination Rate Amongst Selected Dry Bean Varieties in the South Eastern Kenya Region, Journal of Tropical Plant Sciences (Submitted).
- Njihia, C.W., Akuja, TE and Kuria, BK (2018). Contribution of organic farming towards food security and ncome increment to farmers in ASAL regions, Journal of Applied Biosciences (Submitted).
- Kamau, P., Akuja TE and Mweu, BM (2018). Causes post-harvest losses on tomato production in Laikipia county, Asian Journal of Agronomy (Submitted)
- Hodbod, J., Edward G., Stevenson, J., Akall, G. and Akuja, T. (2018). Social-Ecological Change in the Omo-Turkana Basin: A Synthesis of Current Developments, Ambio (In Press).
- Mwami,B.M Nguluu, S.N. Jacinta M. Kimiti, J.M. Akuja, T.E. and Muli, B.K, (2018).Effects of biofortified fertilizer application rates on productivity of selected bean varieties under field conditions in semi-arid south eastern kenya, International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Bioresearch, Vol. 3, No. 03; 2018